Nov 23, 2019

Dear Bachelorette

Dear Bachelorette,

I'm a failed entrepreneur and a jaded digital nomad. I like reading, sports, the boring usuals... and street raves in heavy third world environments.

A next chapter in life would include backpacking from Europe to India for a retreat. But I can't do this if you capture my heart. That's how humans work! I'm sarcastic. I'm Bostonian. I speak wisely of human proclivities. Ben Franklin was a boss, along with Hitchens and Hemingway, my favorite holders to the pen.

Are we the resounding complements to each other's souls? I'm not a Renaissance man. Self adherence is confirmation of one's ignorance. Here's to a cocktail in your chicest blazer and heels. I'm ready to rock someone's world. You?

Do excuse anything off-kilter in this note. I had one too many Manhattans at a bar mitzvah last night. But the schnitzel and the sermon were on point.

Duly,
William Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment